Briscoe Falls Preserve is located on FM 723 just south of Westheimer Lakes and one mile south of FM 1093 (future Wespark Tollway). This 91 acre subdivision by KB Homes started in 2014. Community amenities include a playground, scenic lake with a walking trail and park with a gazebo. Lamar CISD schools. Homes range from 2100 to 2900 sq.ft.with an average price of $295,000 and a range of $228,000 to $407,000.
Shopping is nearby at Spring Green and FM 1093 and Pecan Grove. Many restaurants are within a short driving distance. A Kroger store is at Spring Green and a Randalls is in Pecan Grove.
Schools are zoned to Lamar Consolidated (LCISD). Hubenak Elementary School is in Bella Terra. Wertheimer sixth grade, Briscoe Junior High and Foster High School are at the junction of FM 723 and FM 359.
- 3 beds, 2 baths2,130 sqftListed with KB Home HoustonMLS 79793533
- 4 beds, 2.1 baths2,835 sqft lot 9,291 sqftListed with Tricia Turner PropertiesMLS 52658192
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,765 sqftListed with KB Home HoustonMLS 16079690
- 3 beds, 2.1 baths2,475 sqft lot 11,573 sqftListed with RE/MAX GrandMLS 90856771
- 4 beds, 2.1 baths2,715 sqftListed with KB Home HoustonMLS 50430324
- 3 beds, 2.1 baths2,478 sqftListed with KB Home HoustonMLS 21380036
- 4 beds, 2.1 baths3,444 sqftListed with KB Home HoustonMLS 93047096
- 4 beds, 2.1 baths3,144 sqftListed with KB Home HoustonMLS 9360290
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
The information provided is exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
This Real Estate IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.