Katy Oaks Estates and Katy Oaks Preserve, Katy, Tx
Katy Oaks subdivision near the City of Katy was started in late 2013 at the corner of Morton Road and Porter Road at the east side of old Katy within the City Limits with easy access to the new Grand Parkway 99 and I-10. Homes are usually 1840 to 3000 sq.ft. and are in the $160,000 to $275,000 price range. Mason Creek Hike and Bike Trail is nearby. Also Katy Park soccer and baseball fields.
Katy Ind. School District serves Katy Oaks with Winborn Elementary School (off of Franz Rd in Williamsburg Settlement), Morton Ranch Junior High School and Morton Ranch High School.
See Katy Oaks homes for sale below. (Katy, Cinco Ranch, Richmond, Pecan Grove, country homes) To visit any of these homes just email or callFredMiller9@gmail.com 281-924-2531.
- $275,0003 beds, 2.1 baths2,802 sqft lot 5,998 sqftListed with Keller Williams PlatinumMLS 29064322
- $269,5004 beds, 3 baths2,687 sqft lot 7,130 sqftListed with Liz Carter & Team Realty IncMLS 34530663
- 3 beds, 2.1 baths2,983 sqft lot 6,377 sqftListed with Mickie C & Company RealtyMLS 39582836
- $299,9004 beds, 2.1 baths3,153 sqft lot 7,013 sqftListed with BHGRE Gary GreeneMLS 33588770
- $270,0004 beds, 2.1 baths2,940 sqft lot 8,041 sqftListed with Coldwell Banker United,MLS 23178450
- $260,0004 beds, 2.1 baths2,588 sqft lot 5,749 sqftListed with Keller Williams PlatinumMLS 72604714
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
The information provided is exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
This IDX Website is powered by Diverse Solutions 2018.