Nestled in the countryside between Katy and Pecan Grove is McCrary Meadows. Beginning in March, 2016 McCrary Meadows has 500 homesites of the usual density of 50 to 60 foot lots. There is easy access to the Grand Parkway 99 and FM 359 on McCrary Road. Plans are for a community center with swimming pool. Home Owner Association fees are currently $600 per year. The tax rate is $3.19 including the MUD tax. Public schools are Lamar Consolidated with the elementary school near Pecan Grove and Wertheimer 6th grade, Briscoe Junior High, and Foster High School being on FM 723 and FM 359. Most homes are two story although there are a few one story homes in McCrary Meadows. Prices range $225,000 to $345,000. Lennar and Devon Street are the builders. The area has many higher density subdivsions and country homes. So bring your horses, there are facilities available.
If you want to compromise between living in the city and the country, McCrary Meadows might be a choice for you. If you would like to see any of these homes for sale, I would be happy to represent you. Fred Miller, ReMax Grand, 281-924-2531, FredMiller9@gmail.com
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,674 sqftListed with Keller Williams SignatureMLS 42014198
- 4 beds, 2.1 baths2,453 sqftListed with Keller Williams SignatureMLS 63416871
- 4 beds, 2.1 baths3,180 sqftListed with Keller Williams SignatureMLS 40308774
- 4 beds, 3 baths2,473 sqftListed with Keller Williams SignatureMLS 31646835
- 4 beds, 2 baths1,944 sqftListed with Keller Williams SignatureMLS 23802674
- 3 beds, 2.1 baths2,149 sqftListed with Keller Williams SignatureMLS 53837677
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
The information provided is exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
This Real Estate IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.