Meadows Place (Map), also known as The Meadows is a small city on US 59 north of the city of Stafford and shares the same Zip Code. Meadows Place has 12 acres of parks including Tennis Courts and Pool. Fishing is allowed in the Meadows Place lake. Meadows Place has about 1358 families or about 5,000 people with pride of ownership. Meadows Place has good access to Houston by US 59 and US 90A. Shopping in Sugar Land is closeby. Most of these homes were built in the 1970's and range in value from $100,000 to $170,000.
Schools and Colleges
Fort Bend Independent School District serves the city with Meadows Elementary School, 12037 Pender , Meadows Place 77477, Dulles Middle School, 500 Dulles Ave, Sugar Land, 77498 near Dulles High School and Dulles High School, 550 Dulles Ave, Sugar Land 77478 near Missouri City. Houston Community College, Houston Baptist University and University of Houston System at Sugar Land are nearby.
To view homes for sale online see below.
To visit any of these homes just email, call or text FredMiller9@gmail.com 281-924-2531.
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,586 sqftListed with Beard Realty GroupMLS 59813222
- 4 beds, 2 baths2,105 sqft lot 7,021 sqftListed with SOVRANMLS 41698966
- 4 beds, 2 baths2,280 sqftListed with Beard Realty GroupMLS 89312977
- 3 beds, 2 baths1,795 sqft lot 8,420 sqftListed with My Castle RealtyMLS 42967672
- 4 beds, 2 baths2,105 sqft lot 7,021 sqftListed with SOVRANMLS 36806693
Copyright © 2018, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc.
The information provided is exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
This IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2018.